I. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) LOXX Holding GmbH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We provide information on the collection of personal information when using this website below. Personal data is any data that personally refers to you, so for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to Article 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
LOXX Pan Europa GmbH
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">firstname.lastname@example.org</span>
please also see our Imprint.
(3) Data Protection Officer
If you have questions, suggestions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer directly:
LOXX Pan Europa GmbH
Telefon: 07144 981-310
(4) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Providing further information is voluntary and only makes it easier for us to contact you in order to answer your enquiry. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
II. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
The right to be informed
The right to correction or deletion
The right to limitation of processing
The right to objection to processing
The right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
III. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
Date and time of request
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (actual page)
Access Status/http status code
Respective volume of data transferred
The website making the request
Operating system and device
The language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you're using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, me), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our web offer more user-friendly and effective.
(1) This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see 2)
Persistent cookies (see 3).
(2) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies, in particular. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your needs and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
V. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
VI. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is
described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact data:
LOXX Pan Europa GmbH
Telefon: 07144 981-310
VII. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not conflated with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies concerning your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that reference to individuals can be ruled out. If the data collected about you refers to you as an individual, it will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
You can prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR .
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001?. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
VIII. Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website.
(2) When you visit this website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under the paragraph "Collection of personal data when visiting our website" of this declaration are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile when using YouTube, you must first log out before clicking the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customised advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your corresponding rights and settings options for protecting your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
IX. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under the paragraph "Collection of personal data when visiting our website" of this declaration are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated to your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customised advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.